Guitar virtuoso Mac Walter comes north from Alabama to show off his incredible fingerstyle playing.
- Volunteer at the RBFM: If you would like to volunteer at the Market, check with Pat Coluzzi, the Market Master, at email@example.com to find out what help is needed.
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teas. vanilla
- 2 teas. baking powder
- 1/4 teas. salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease 18 regular size muffin cups (or 12 large size)
- Mix butter in bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each
- Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt
- ith spoon, fold in half of the flour and then half of the milk into the batter and repeat
- Fold in blueberries
- Spoon into muffin cups
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and springy to touch